The Melancholy

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » The Melancholy » Сюжет » Plot Viewport Hidden Bug - More Questions

Plot Viewport Hidden Bug - More Questions

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

There have been several posts on the discussion groups related to autocad not adhering to the plot style when plotting viewports when set to hidden.  This causes the drawing to be plotted in color!  Currently, 2011 users have a legacy hidden shade plot that apparently works.  Apparently those using 2009 and 2010 have no solution.  The sad thing is, we sometimes have viewports set to hidden that actually plot in monochrome.  We've even had sheets that have printed with two viewports, both set to hidden, where one will print in color and one will print in monochrome.

After messing with the viewports in 2010, I have found the following bits of information.  I was hoping someone can improve on what I've found to see IF there is a solution.

When you select a viewport and go to the properties palette you will see an entry at the very bottom.  The entry shows "Linked to Sheet View".  If the entry shows "No", the viewport will print in monochrome.  If the entry shows "Yes", the viewport will print in color.

We use MEP 2010 and have a program that automatically adds the views to sheets, these come in with the "Linked to Sheet View" set to "No".  Using the Project Navigator,  if a user drags a view from the view tab to a sheet, the "Linked to Sheet View" is set to "Yes".

The simplest answer would be to changed the "Linked to Sheet View" to "No", but the field is LOCKED and I can find no way of changing it when the views are dragged in, or even after they are dragged in!

Thoughts?

Please help...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-forum/plot-viewport-hidden-bug-more-questions/td-p/2951386

ERP Marketing Examples

Отредактировано Williamhawk (2017-12-14 16:14:20)

Вы здесь » The Melancholy » Сюжет » Plot Viewport Hidden Bug - More Questions