The Melancholy

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » The Melancholy » Сюжет » Plot Transparency and .ctb Questions

Plot Transparency and .ctb Questions

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

Hi all!

The company I work for has decided that they want to implement a new method of plotting so that logos and blocks and such on paper space are printed in color, the title block is printed in black, and there can be transparency shown through viewports where needed. All things drawn in model space and put into paper space should be monochrome (with the exception of the transparent objects).

What I have heard some say is that we should just create our own .ctb file that incorporates all of these features, but from just a short while of messing around with a .ctb, I haven't found anything that I can see would help. I thought about using a color .ctb and just making everything black that shouldn't be in color, but this can get confusing and just doesn't look good when drafting (and even if this is implemented after everything is drawn).

We are using AutoCAD 2016, and currently use monochrome.ctb for plotting since it encompasses our black lines needs, but we want to show logos and such in color.

Does anyone have any solutions to this issue -- any other forum posts -- or clever ideas that I am missing out on?

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-forum/plot-transparency-and-ctb-questions/td-p/7102806

Distribution Management Marketing Examples

Вы здесь » The Melancholy » Сюжет » Plot Transparency and .ctb Questions